Hi,

New to the site but looking forward to meeting new friends and learning a lot.

My little girl is in the process of being assessed but the consultant says she is 90% sure she is autistic and 10% going towards learning difficulties.

I am still learning a lot about autism as such a broad subject. Just happy to have found this forum to read that I am not the only parent going through it.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.Smile 

Parents
  • Hi Crystal, thank you for postSmile. You are so right, so much to get my head round!. My little girl is just about to turn 2. She is not doing too bad, not great in some social situations and finds it hard in inclosed spaces with people, has to have the freedom to wander around.

She is non verbal at the moment and we are waiting an appointment with Speech therapy amougst others to help. Every day is a learning curve but would not change her for anything, think there is going to be lots that she can teach me.

Do you have children of your own with Autism?

• Hi Crystal, thank you for postSmile. You are so right, so much to get my head round!. My little girl is just about to turn 2. She is not doing too bad, not great in some social situations and finds it hard in inclosed spaces with people, has to have the freedom to wander around.

She is non verbal at the moment and we are waiting an appointment with Speech therapy amougst others to help. Every day is a learning curve but would not change her for anything, think there is going to be lots that she can teach me.

Do you have children of your own with Autism?

Children
No Data