just been diagnosed and i am very upset and confused

hi ..i have just been diagnosed with aspergers and i am look for some advice on strange period ....Cry

Parents
  • You are probably upset as you have been conditioned by society to view us as inferior, which is just not the case, or fear that others will now view you as inferior but you dont have to advertise your diagnosis and frankly by the time the NHS is willing to diagnose an ASV it has been apparant to basically everyone anyway. As you grow past this perception of inferiority youll become much more comfortable with your diagnosis and by understanding the general characteristics of the condition you can make your own life easier and more pleasant. Your diagnosis is an entirely beneficial event and should be celebrated!

• You are probably upset as you have been conditioned by society to view us as inferior, which is just not the case, or fear that others will now view you as inferior but you dont have to advertise your diagnosis and frankly by the time the NHS is willing to diagnose an ASV it has been apparant to basically everyone anyway. As you grow past this perception of inferiority youll become much more comfortable with your diagnosis and by understanding the general characteristics of the condition you can make your own life easier and more pleasant. Your diagnosis is an entirely beneficial event and should be celebrated!

Children
No Data