my son has aspergers

Smilehello everyone

Parents
  • Hi,i'm Kenny, i'm 42. I've done several online Autism tests and these indicate that i've got mild Autism. I find it very difficult, and stressful, to interact with people. I also find it difficult to make eye contact, i've got some obsessional hobbies which are all-consuming! Formula 1,music, reading about history. My doctor diagnosed me with social anxiety disorder years ago, its only been the past couple of years that i've started to question that diagnosis. I've read up on Autism and done the online tests and i'm 99% sure now that i've got mild Autism. I would really like to hear from other people with Autism, diagnosed or not.

• Hi,i'm Kenny, i'm 42. I've done several online Autism tests and these indicate that i've got mild Autism. I find it very difficult, and stressful, to interact with people. I also find it difficult to make eye contact, i've got some obsessional hobbies which are all-consuming! Formula 1,music, reading about history. My doctor diagnosed me with social anxiety disorder years ago, its only been the past couple of years that i've started to question that diagnosis. I've read up on Autism and done the online tests and i'm 99% sure now that i've got mild Autism. I would really like to hear from other people with Autism, diagnosed or not.

Children
No Data