my son has aspergers

Smilehello everyone

Parents
  • sorry if i was a bit ott with the messages i was just worried i tend to worry about others before me and like to help people. I always put others first which is a good thing until sometimes u get treated like a mug and walked over and taken advantage of and i am glad things are slowly starting to hopefully looking up and sounds like things have been very busy and stressed do u have any help from family or a partner and u are welcome but i didnt do that much and sorry if came across as pestering u and thats ok i understand you have more important people to worry about than me but thanks for asking how i am i am very stressed look forward to hearing from u again soon if and when u can

• sorry if i was a bit ott with the messages i was just worried i tend to worry about others before me and like to help people. I always put others first which is a good thing until sometimes u get treated like a mug and walked over and taken advantage of and i am glad things are slowly starting to hopefully looking up and sounds like things have been very busy and stressed do u have any help from family or a partner and u are welcome but i didnt do that much and sorry if came across as pestering u and thats ok i understand you have more important people to worry about than me but thanks for asking how i am i am very stressed look forward to hearing from u again soon if and when u can

Children
No Data