my son has aspergers

Smilehello everyone

Parents
  • Hi i am so sorry i havent been on here for a while, we came to a bit of a crisis and i couldnt get hold of his psych nurse as was on holiday, I became so upset and emotional I think it all got on top of me .I vowed not to cook again and told my son he had to take control of his situaton himself. i then had too work long hours and found he was eating the odd slice of toast which was a start. Following lots of discussions he is now tying to remember to eat when i am not here and he is trying to eat the meal i cook for him. We are seeing the pychiatrist soon as still not maintaining calories.

you were a great help as I get very stressed at times and you were grat support, i am sorry i didnt updateyou earlier. Hope all is well with you

• Hi i am so sorry i havent been on here for a while, we came to a bit of a crisis and i couldnt get hold of his psych nurse as was on holiday, I became so upset and emotional I think it all got on top of me .I vowed not to cook again and told my son he had to take control of his situaton himself. i then had too work long hours and found he was eating the odd slice of toast which was a start. Following lots of discussions he is now tying to remember to eat when i am not here and he is trying to eat the meal i cook for him. We are seeing the pychiatrist soon as still not maintaining calories.

you were a great help as I get very stressed at times and you were grat support, i am sorry i didnt updateyou earlier. Hope all is well with you

Children
No Data