my son has aspergers

Smilehello everyone

Parents
  • i just looke on the internet and on the nhs website it said there is a eating disorder charity and their number is 0845 6341414 and a seperate youth helpline 0845 634 7650  and they said to try cogintive behaviour therapy and interpersonal psychoteraphy or there is dietary counselling  and psychodymanic therapy  counselling which is to talk about persoanlity experiences and how it affects every area of ur life and family therapy so trying to go to your doctor to talk about these and there is a priory hospital in bristol for eating disorders the number is 0117 952 5255 hope these helps sorry you are going through this and good luck

• i just looke on the internet and on the nhs website it said there is a eating disorder charity and their number is 0845 6341414 and a seperate youth helpline 0845 634 7650  and they said to try cogintive behaviour therapy and interpersonal psychoteraphy or there is dietary counselling  and psychodymanic therapy  counselling which is to talk about persoanlity experiences and how it affects every area of ur life and family therapy so trying to go to your doctor to talk about these and there is a priory hospital in bristol for eating disorders the number is 0117 952 5255 hope these helps sorry you are going through this and good luck

Children
No Data