I'm an Autistic Adult from the United States who wanted to talk to others like me!

Hi there! 

I'm "TheDog", and I am a low-support-needs Autistic Adult from the United States.

I would like to talk to others who are like me, and get support. I'd also like to make some friends along the way!

Some fun facts about me:

1. My favorite color is orange! I like all shades of orange, but my favorite shade is the one that's the color of a Reese's Cup package.
  2. My favorite kind of music is "stoner rock".
  3. My favorite video game is Katamari Damacy. 
  4. My main hobbies are writing and sewing! I've completed 30+ journals, and like to sew by hand (i dislike the sound of sewing machines).
  5. I am 23 years old.
  6. My favorite animals are Capybaras and Rockhopper Penguins.
Parents
  • Welcome to the forum.

I'm a woman in my sixties, in UK. Current interests are mainly reading novels and playing video games.

My favourite music is British 70s & 80s stuff. My favourite animals are cats. I also sew by hand - but only when I need to, like mending or taking up too-long trousers (pants to you!)

• Welcome to the forum.

I'm a woman in my sixties, in UK. Current interests are mainly reading novels and playing video games.

My favourite music is British 70s & 80s stuff. My favourite animals are cats. I also sew by hand - but only when I need to, like mending or taking up too-long trousers (pants to you!)

Children
No Data