Camouflage-ing

I listened to this utube video about autism this week and it mentioned masking- knew about that and do it- but then camouflage-ing. Sorry no idea how to spell that. 

It said autistic people slip in a room unnoticed and camouflage. I realised I do this so much.

In fact I have recently done this on this forum. 

I left for a couple or 3 years and just turned up again unannounced camouflage-ing. I don't want to do this now I realise that I do.  So sorry about that and a polite hello I am back to you all.

Parents
  • I like to be almost invisible, I seldom drawn any attention if I can help it. 

I only keep in contact with my family to keep them happy as they worry if I don't, I just check in and pretend to be interested in their world.

If you appear to blend in a switch personalities to any given situation it gives you greater camouflage. They don't know that we walk among them.

I don't fit anywhere but I can appear that I do, which is incredibly sad if you think about it.

• I like to be almost invisible, I seldom drawn any attention if I can help it. 

I only keep in contact with my family to keep them happy as they worry if I don't, I just check in and pretend to be interested in their world.

If you appear to blend in a switch personalities to any given situation it gives you greater camouflage. They don't know that we walk among them.

I don't fit anywhere but I can appear that I do, which is incredibly sad if you think about it.

Children
No Data