Hello guys

Im in the process of working things our and getting ehat help i neee bit heres a bit about me

I like trains,tv and anything vintage or retro 

I dislike noise and the modern world 

Give me cable tv over streaming give me fm radio over spotify 

I also love mindfull tjings like a cup of tea and enjoy the process od making tea be it loose leaf or a pot of yorkshire

Parents
  • Hi 507train! Welcome! What kind of vintage retro things do you like?

• I like CB radio(uk fm 27mhz bands) but cant have a antenna due to restrictions and neighbour issues

I like old books(the look of the covers the smell of the pages)

Old money is a big one I have a old telephone money box full of old coins 

Retro games (mainly arcade ps1 ps2 ds 3ds and wii these days)

I love old tv shows theres something about the film stock or the tape stock used and the older sound recording that gives it a more realistic look in a way

And I love looking around antiques places seeing all old toys and curiosities 

I also like vintage card and board games but tend to buy newer ones as old ones are often damaged beyond repair or missing bits that are not cheap to replace 

• I like CB radio(uk fm 27mhz bands) but cant have a antenna due to restrictions and neighbour issues

I like old books(the look of the covers the smell of the pages)

Old money is a big one I have a old telephone money box full of old coins 

Retro games (mainly arcade ps1 ps2 ds 3ds and wii these days)

I love old tv shows theres something about the film stock or the tape stock used and the older sound recording that gives it a more realistic look in a way

And I love looking around antiques places seeing all old toys and curiosities 

I also like vintage card and board games but tend to buy newer ones as old ones are often damaged beyond repair or missing bits that are not cheap to replace 

Children
No Data