Hello!

Hello all! I'm Lynn, I'm 19 and I have autism.

I was diagnosed with autism in 2022 and over the years, I would say I've become a lot more accepting of my diagnosis.

A few of my interests include walking, watching kdramas, health care and just keeping busy really (:

I also don't really have friends irl, so if you want to message me feel free!

Parents
  • hiiii!! i'm 17 years old 

i love kdramas also! and im a movie monster like i watch things everyday and just game on my pc and shop online

Series, movies, anime and a ton of YouTube content like case oh and joe bartolozzi 

I also don't have any friends since i am isolated and walking is a great hobby ngl 

• hiiii!! i'm 17 years old 

i love kdramas also! and im a movie monster like i watch things everyday and just game on my pc and shop online

Series, movies, anime and a ton of YouTube content like case oh and joe bartolozzi 

I also don't have any friends since i am isolated and walking is a great hobby ngl 

Children
  • Hello and welcome . I see you like anime. I am a beginner and have only seen a few but they have been really good. Do you have any recommendations. So far I have seen Paprika, Ghost in the Shell and all Studio Ghibli films.

• Hello!!

You are me right now! All I do is play games and listen to K-pop music aha. Do you have a favourite K-drama?

It's really hard to make friends for real! And not just because of the quarantine times, for me anyway.

I'd like to be friends if you would.