Hello

Hello I'm Enchanted and I'm new to the community. I've got autism and have been struggling with anxiety of late because my mum is unwell. She has hospital this morning and I'm worried about what her tests will reveal.

I'm keeping calm though by doing the things I love. I love to do writing, I've been writing a book and completed another draft this morning, already written 1,000 words, whoo hoo! I'm also partially watching Bones.

It's raining really heavy right now but as I'm feeling well this morning I'm hoping to go out in the garden this afternoon, just for half an hour, so I can watch the birds. I love watching wildlife.

Nice to meet you.

Parents
  • Welcome! I hope your mum gets better.

What music do you like, and what are your favourite TV shows/films?

• Hello! Thank you so much! My mum had an hospital appt this morning and luckily it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It's still not great, like she will need surgery, but it's not urgently life threatening so I am so happy about that. Thanks for your caring, that's so sweet, it made my day.

Oohh good question! That's tough. I like watching so much different stuff... One of my fav series of the moment is Wednesday on Netflix and Mock the Week which I've been watching on YT. Films... Comedy and romance are my fav to watch. Like Hot Fuzz, I love that thinks it's really funny. 

Do you like films and TV series? 

Got any fav's? 

• I'm glad it's not life threatening.

I like Mock the Week, a lot of British panel shows are my go-to. As well as entertainment programming like Britain's Got Talent.

Music wise I like Ed Sheeran, but it's mainly boybands.

• Yeah I love the talent shows. Britain's Got Talent dominates my life whenever it's on, as did X Factor when it was on. I watch The Voice but I don't love it. 

I have watched Only Fools and Horses. I don't watch much scripted comedy apart from Bad Education and Not Going Out, but I love Would I Lie to You.

Do you sing as well? I love One Direction too.

• Yeah I love the talent shows. Britain's Got Talent dominates my life whenever it's on, as did X Factor when it was on. I watch The Voice but I don't love it. 

I have watched Only Fools and Horses. I don't watch much scripted comedy apart from Bad Education and Not Going Out, but I love Would I Lie to You.

Do you sing as well? I love One Direction too.

Children
No Data