Hello! Rabbit

I'm new here! I'm still awaiting an official diagnosis but it feels right. I've already been diagnosed with ADHD.

I'm 28, live with my parents. My interests include arts and crafts, knitting and crochet, playing the ukulele and writing.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Parents
  • Hi! I'm new too and still only self diagnosed. I also live with my parents, and I like art and writing too. 

What is your favorite thing to write?

I like writing though I haven't done much lately.

I have had two styles of writing so far; one is an ambiguous kind of writing, kinda poem like, and made out of 'scenes', with no plot. The other is just gay romance lol.

I like writing about characters and really putting myself in their shoes, like an actor. I also like writing sceneries.

I really don't like writing plots though, and if I write one it's just the way the characters change. No plot twists and dramas and things like that, not that I don't enjoy them, just can't write like that. 

• Hi! I'm new too and still only self diagnosed. I also live with my parents, and I like art and writing too. 

What is your favorite thing to write?

I like writing though I haven't done much lately.

I have had two styles of writing so far; one is an ambiguous kind of writing, kinda poem like, and made out of 'scenes', with no plot. The other is just gay romance lol.

I like writing about characters and really putting myself in their shoes, like an actor. I also like writing sceneries.

I really don't like writing plots though, and if I write one it's just the way the characters change. No plot twists and dramas and things like that, not that I don't enjoy them, just can't write like that. 

Children
No Data