Hello

Hello.

I've got an official diagnosis of autism. I'm not sure how I feel about it. The diagnosis didn't bring many answers or comfort, it's been a whirlwind and things aren't getting any easier.

One of my hobbies is singing. I like music. It makes me feel emotions, something I can't experience without music I've noticed. This is to do with my autism so my assessment report said.

Lately I've been feeling down. I find life with autism incredibly complex, it's hard and I worry about the future but I'm hoping joining an autistic community will help me deal with my problems and feel less alone.

Parents
    • Hey what music genre do you listen to? I connect with music and listen to songs that have an emotional connection to the lyrics 
  • I like classical best, instrumental classical is my favourite to listen to, though I do listen to more modern music as well.

I like the connection and feelings I feel from music. I get the same feeling, like this electric charge run through me when I sing as well.

What music do you like to listen to?

• I like classical best, instrumental classical is my favourite to listen to, though I do listen to more modern music as well.

I like the connection and feelings I feel from music. I get the same feeling, like this electric charge run through me when I sing as well.

What music do you like to listen to?

Children
No Data