bullied and discriminated by neighbours

Hi am an adult with high functioning autism

Am been bullied by the neighbors they also tried to use physical violence they have been telling lies about me and incited hatred  they have invaded my space. I have children and they displayed aggression towards them. They vandalized my car and van costing thousands of pounds. They keep on provoking me and then they start to film me. Although I have told the Authorities and they know I have been diagnosed with Autism they have shown no interest at all I have had  no help at all so these bullies are now very confident. I have found lots of web sites with information about autism and bulling but there does not seem to be any direct intervention to stop the discrimination and persecution and bulling. Does any one have any ideas

Parents
  • Discrimination and persecution. New developments 

Hallo everyone

The bullies of Barnet are at it again, this time lots of scratches on my car glass window. Reported to police who came and looked also had independent people to look just to make shore that they were deliberately made scratches, and they said it was vandalism. Because of my condition the neighbors and some of the authorities have taken advantage, so now I am asking honest people who are not biased to check first for me. This is a terrible situation to be taken advantage of because of my disability and to be notified by Barnet council (individuals who work for or on behalf of Barnet council) that they do not accept that high functioning Autism is a disability although the law says otherwise. The police said I need to put CCTV camera to gain proof. They know I have been targeted and my children but still ignore it. I can not afford a CCTV at the moment but told them that I requested one from the police, but he said they do not issue CCTV to residence.  One of the discriminators drives a black cab and he has been antagonizing me and his son targeted my carer who raises funds for unfortunate children, she works for a big well known charity. I think these people are sad to carry on like that and one police women said the same thing. This family is very hateful and have been misinforming the authorities and are the ones fueling the crime including targeting the children.  Discriminating against  are equal rights under the law, such as security, property rights, and equal access to social goods and services.  Children education, health care, including equal opportunities and obligations, and so involves the whole of society.

Social equality requires the absence of discrimination. I have to stand up to them to protect my family and am sure they have done it to others and will continue until the law stops them.  My dog can sense there hate and bad karma, he is very clever and knows the neighbors are antisocial and spying, so my dog has become very protective, he is a very good dog and his behavour is better than the neighbours who are antisocial.

• Discrimination and persecution. New developments 

Hallo everyone

The bullies of Barnet are at it again, this time lots of scratches on my car glass window. Reported to police who came and looked also had independent people to look just to make shore that they were deliberately made scratches, and they said it was vandalism. Because of my condition the neighbors and some of the authorities have taken advantage, so now I am asking honest people who are not biased to check first for me. This is a terrible situation to be taken advantage of because of my disability and to be notified by Barnet council (individuals who work for or on behalf of Barnet council) that they do not accept that high functioning Autism is a disability although the law says otherwise. The police said I need to put CCTV camera to gain proof. They know I have been targeted and my children but still ignore it. I can not afford a CCTV at the moment but told them that I requested one from the police, but he said they do not issue CCTV to residence.  One of the discriminators drives a black cab and he has been antagonizing me and his son targeted my carer who raises funds for unfortunate children, she works for a big well known charity. I think these people are sad to carry on like that and one police women said the same thing. This family is very hateful and have been misinforming the authorities and are the ones fueling the crime including targeting the children.  Discriminating against  are equal rights under the law, such as security, property rights, and equal access to social goods and services.  Children education, health care, including equal opportunities and obligations, and so involves the whole of society.

Social equality requires the absence of discrimination. I have to stand up to them to protect my family and am sure they have done it to others and will continue until the law stops them.  My dog can sense there hate and bad karma, he is very clever and knows the neighbors are antisocial and spying, so my dog has become very protective, he is a very good dog and his behavour is better than the neighbours who are antisocial.

Children
No Data