bullied and discriminated by neighbours

Hi am an adult with high functioning autism

Am been bullied by the neighbors they also tried to use physical violence they have been telling lies about me and incited hatred  they have invaded my space. I have children and they displayed aggression towards them. They vandalized my car and van costing thousands of pounds. They keep on provoking me and then they start to film me. Although I have told the Authorities and they know I have been diagnosed with Autism they have shown no interest at all I have had  no help at all so these bullies are now very confident. I have found lots of web sites with information about autism and bulling but there does not seem to be any direct intervention to stop the discrimination and persecution and bulling. Does any one have any ideas

Parents
  • The Metropolitan Police really are a disgrace to the uniform. You only have to think of the Stephen Lawrence enquiry and how they handled that.

www.theguardian.com/.../metropolitan-police-institutionally-racist-black

I cite the above (hand entered/I'm having trouble with cut and paste). Scroll down to the picture of the Commissioner - "regrets the Met's lack of desire to affect change" - yeah I'll bet. Just the look of the man saps any good feelings.

The things Micalop says about "The police said if we go from here there's a good chance they will stop", "Police said there was nothing wrong with what they were doing".

This is clearly a corrupt police force. You aren't going to get much justice in London as long as the Metropolitan Police remain in their present form.

• The Metropolitan Police really are a disgrace to the uniform. You only have to think of the Stephen Lawrence enquiry and how they handled that.

www.theguardian.com/.../metropolitan-police-institutionally-racist-black

I cite the above (hand entered/I'm having trouble with cut and paste). Scroll down to the picture of the Commissioner - "regrets the Met's lack of desire to affect change" - yeah I'll bet. Just the look of the man saps any good feelings.

The things Micalop says about "The police said if we go from here there's a good chance they will stop", "Police said there was nothing wrong with what they were doing".

This is clearly a corrupt police force. You aren't going to get much justice in London as long as the Metropolitan Police remain in their present form.

Children
No Data