bullied and discriminated by neighbours

Hi am an adult with high functioning autism

Am been bullied by the neighbors they also tried to use physical violence they have been telling lies about me and incited hatred  they have invaded my space. I have children and they displayed aggression towards them. They vandalized my car and van costing thousands of pounds. They keep on provoking me and then they start to film me. Although I have told the Authorities and they know I have been diagnosed with Autism they have shown no interest at all I have had  no help at all so these bullies are now very confident. I have found lots of web sites with information about autism and bulling but there does not seem to be any direct intervention to stop the discrimination and persecution and bulling. Does any one have any ideas

Parents
  • Print out the web page and show it to the policeman next time they knock on your door because you are filming for evidence.  Also to show that you are following their advice regarding the stalking.

Also, write a letter to the police pointing out the above.

Have you involved an advocate from an official organisation yet?

Ask Barnet council for what they said to you in writing to confirm previous conversations.   Any time you have a visit from either the police or the council, tell them you are noting down the content of the conversations and ask them to sign it as a true record at the end.

Ask the police to investigate this racist/anti-disability vigilante behaviour as a matter of urgency - in writing.

Put up a video camera pointing at your van/car to catch evidence of malicious damage.  If the police say you can't film say you are filming your car and no-one else has any business being near your car and they wouldn't be in the video if they didn't do so.

• Print out the web page and show it to the policeman next time they knock on your door because you are filming for evidence.  Also to show that you are following their advice regarding the stalking.

Also, write a letter to the police pointing out the above.

Have you involved an advocate from an official organisation yet?

Ask Barnet council for what they said to you in writing to confirm previous conversations.   Any time you have a visit from either the police or the council, tell them you are noting down the content of the conversations and ask them to sign it as a true record at the end.

Ask the police to investigate this racist/anti-disability vigilante behaviour as a matter of urgency - in writing.

Put up a video camera pointing at your van/car to catch evidence of malicious damage.  If the police say you can't film say you are filming your car and no-one else has any business being near your car and they wouldn't be in the video if they didn't do so.

Children
No Data