bullied and discriminated by neighbours

Hi am an adult with high functioning autism

Am been bullied by the neighbors they also tried to use physical violence they have been telling lies about me and incited hatred  they have invaded my space. I have children and they displayed aggression towards them. They vandalized my car and van costing thousands of pounds. They keep on provoking me and then they start to film me. Although I have told the Authorities and they know I have been diagnosed with Autism they have shown no interest at all I have had  no help at all so these bullies are now very confident. I have found lots of web sites with information about autism and bulling but there does not seem to be any direct intervention to stop the discrimination and persecution and bulling. Does any one have any ideas

Parents
  • Still here and taking the right approach to this insane attack on me and my children by the neighbours. Thanks to all thanks to Anil A-Nod. We have contacted a solicitor but these things my carer and partner said take time. The problem is keeping the children away from it all and these neighbours are opportunistic deceptive and are constantly watching the house and listing I know this because Barnet council told me. This is how it works they invade and intrude into your private life, your then harassed and intimidated and bullied outside and inside your house, tracking and monitoring you on the off chance they can have something on you to use. Please can someone tell me what kind of cruel people these are?  I know this is not a perfect world but this is sick and dishonest. They have recruited more people and this group I have noticed it’s a group of people in the community who discriminate and persecute and judge others they hate and are very sinister patrolling the neighbourhood and are on a rota.  The police denied any involvement and went on to say that that the culprits decided to do this by their own accord ion retaliation. They were reported in writing to the met because we know who the instigators are. They live next door and across the road. Also we believe that this hate crime has affected the honesty of some officer who have been biased and involved.  This is what they were doing.

I leave the house neighbours car alarms go of

I try to cross the road to enter my car they race towards me

They do emergency stop outside house while am still in the front garden and call me names like retarded and threatened with physical violence

Drinks cans thrown on me when I reported them and threatened with death

They told me to go back to my country

The police said if we go from here there’s a good chance they will stop

Interfered with the education of my children at home

Constantly going ahead of us to sabotage are complaints

I was threatened that whatever I report they will do thane.

My carer said she had seen the police going in and out of the culprit’s houses but when asked they deny it.

Ok this is just a small part of what they have done

3 Thousand Pounds of deliberate damage to my old car and new van

Racing past the children on their way to school outside the house

Many times I have quickly opened the front door and looked left and right and I COULD SEE THEM SITTING IN CAR WITH ENGINE RUNNING AND EATING SANDWICHES. At the sites of me they take of go to the bottom of the road do a u turn and come back and park again with engine running.

Carer said she didn’t like this kind of behaviour and they may be child abusers and sexual predators

Police said there’s nothing wrong with what they’re doing (neibourhood team)

The met were advertising on their stalking page advertising to report this kind of behaviour to them (sinister). I did report it and I was victimised.

On their web page they advise to use mobile phone to record this kind of crime. I did and they turned up on my door step and told me I could not do this?

They don’t want me to see who the abuser is. Why?

This is perversion of the law?

Next door neighbour’s cat kept coming in for food until my carer said it had fleas AND I WAS NOT TO LET IT IN ANYMORE. So I phoned RSPCA SO THEY CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO. THEY SAID DON’T FEED IT LET IT GO TO ITS OWNERS. THE NEIGHBOUR CAUGHT ME OUTSIDE AND WHEN MENTAL. REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE

AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS MY LONG HAIRED BRITISH BLUE WAS CROAKING IN PAIN OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS STABBED SEVERAL TIMES AND HIS MAIN FRONT TOOTH WAS NOT THERE HE WAS BLEEDING

MINICABS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR. DID NOT PHONE THEM

Will post again

I have a bad cold and am not feeling well. Will get better by the end of week

Standing strong

thanks

• Still here and taking the right approach to this insane attack on me and my children by the neighbours. Thanks to all thanks to Anil A-Nod. We have contacted a solicitor but these things my carer and partner said take time. The problem is keeping the children away from it all and these neighbours are opportunistic deceptive and are constantly watching the house and listing I know this because Barnet council told me. This is how it works they invade and intrude into your private life, your then harassed and intimidated and bullied outside and inside your house, tracking and monitoring you on the off chance they can have something on you to use. Please can someone tell me what kind of cruel people these are?  I know this is not a perfect world but this is sick and dishonest. They have recruited more people and this group I have noticed it’s a group of people in the community who discriminate and persecute and judge others they hate and are very sinister patrolling the neighbourhood and are on a rota.  The police denied any involvement and went on to say that that the culprits decided to do this by their own accord ion retaliation. They were reported in writing to the met because we know who the instigators are. They live next door and across the road. Also we believe that this hate crime has affected the honesty of some officer who have been biased and involved.  This is what they were doing.

I leave the house neighbours car alarms go of

I try to cross the road to enter my car they race towards me

They do emergency stop outside house while am still in the front garden and call me names like retarded and threatened with physical violence

Drinks cans thrown on me when I reported them and threatened with death

They told me to go back to my country

The police said if we go from here there’s a good chance they will stop

Interfered with the education of my children at home

Constantly going ahead of us to sabotage are complaints

I was threatened that whatever I report they will do thane.

My carer said she had seen the police going in and out of the culprit’s houses but when asked they deny it.

Ok this is just a small part of what they have done

3 Thousand Pounds of deliberate damage to my old car and new van

Racing past the children on their way to school outside the house

Many times I have quickly opened the front door and looked left and right and I COULD SEE THEM SITTING IN CAR WITH ENGINE RUNNING AND EATING SANDWICHES. At the sites of me they take of go to the bottom of the road do a u turn and come back and park again with engine running.

Carer said she didn’t like this kind of behaviour and they may be child abusers and sexual predators

Police said there’s nothing wrong with what they’re doing (neibourhood team)

The met were advertising on their stalking page advertising to report this kind of behaviour to them (sinister). I did report it and I was victimised.

On their web page they advise to use mobile phone to record this kind of crime. I did and they turned up on my door step and told me I could not do this?

They don’t want me to see who the abuser is. Why?

This is perversion of the law?

Next door neighbour’s cat kept coming in for food until my carer said it had fleas AND I WAS NOT TO LET IT IN ANYMORE. So I phoned RSPCA SO THEY CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO. THEY SAID DON’T FEED IT LET IT GO TO ITS OWNERS. THE NEIGHBOUR CAUGHT ME OUTSIDE AND WHEN MENTAL. REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE

AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS MY LONG HAIRED BRITISH BLUE WAS CROAKING IN PAIN OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS STABBED SEVERAL TIMES AND HIS MAIN FRONT TOOTH WAS NOT THERE HE WAS BLEEDING

MINICABS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR. DID NOT PHONE THEM

Will post again

I have a bad cold and am not feeling well. Will get better by the end of week

Standing strong

thanks

Children
No Data