bullied and discriminated by neighbours

Hi am an adult with high functioning autism

Am been bullied by the neighbors they also tried to use physical violence they have been telling lies about me and incited hatred  they have invaded my space. I have children and they displayed aggression towards them. They vandalized my car and van costing thousands of pounds. They keep on provoking me and then they start to film me. Although I have told the Authorities and they know I have been diagnosed with Autism they have shown no interest at all I have had  no help at all so these bullies are now very confident. I have found lots of web sites with information about autism and bulling but there does not seem to be any direct intervention to stop the discrimination and persecution and bulling. Does any one have any ideas

Parents
  • Ah yes....the Metropolitan Police......

In September 2008 at Acton Swimming Baths in London, an autistic boy aged 16, with epilepsy and described as mental age 5, got fixated by the water during a school trip and wouldn't budge for 40 minutes while his peers were leaving. He was with his carer and able to swim, but was evidently unable to pull himself away.

The police had been called and arrived and rushed at him and tried to grab him. The boy jumped in the pool to avoid them, was immediately hauled out, jumped in again and was again hauled out, pinned down by SEVEN officers, hands cuffed behind his back and several leg irons used to retrain his legs and was bundled into the caged rear of a police van and left unattended while an argument about the police action ensued. The carer had tried to explain there wasn't an issue but was ignored.

The boy has since suffered post traumatic stress disorder and worsened epilepsy.

In 2012 the boy's father won a court action and got compensation of £28,500.

The court reprimanded the Chief Constable of the Met and ordered they have training in handling individuals with autism. They nevertheless resisted and delayed this arguing they knew all about autism. 

It is only since August that training began but they have only had a couple of training sessions for a small number of officers.

After this indictment you would think the Metropolotan Police would shgow some kind of shame and remorse. But there seems to be nothing they wont stoop to.

Micalop's experience would seem to bear out this indifference and ignorance.

• Ah yes....the Metropolitan Police......

In September 2008 at Acton Swimming Baths in London, an autistic boy aged 16, with epilepsy and described as mental age 5, got fixated by the water during a school trip and wouldn't budge for 40 minutes while his peers were leaving. He was with his carer and able to swim, but was evidently unable to pull himself away.

The police had been called and arrived and rushed at him and tried to grab him. The boy jumped in the pool to avoid them, was immediately hauled out, jumped in again and was again hauled out, pinned down by SEVEN officers, hands cuffed behind his back and several leg irons used to retrain his legs and was bundled into the caged rear of a police van and left unattended while an argument about the police action ensued. The carer had tried to explain there wasn't an issue but was ignored.

The boy has since suffered post traumatic stress disorder and worsened epilepsy.

In 2012 the boy's father won a court action and got compensation of £28,500.

The court reprimanded the Chief Constable of the Met and ordered they have training in handling individuals with autism. They nevertheless resisted and delayed this arguing they knew all about autism. 

It is only since August that training began but they have only had a couple of training sessions for a small number of officers.

After this indictment you would think the Metropolotan Police would shgow some kind of shame and remorse. But there seems to be nothing they wont stoop to.

Micalop's experience would seem to bear out this indifference and ignorance.

Children
No Data