bullied and discriminated by neighbours

Hi am an adult with high functioning autism

Am been bullied by the neighbors they also tried to use physical violence they have been telling lies about me and incited hatred  they have invaded my space. I have children and they displayed aggression towards them. They vandalized my car and van costing thousands of pounds. They keep on provoking me and then they start to film me. Although I have told the Authorities and they know I have been diagnosed with Autism they have shown no interest at all I have had  no help at all so these bullies are now very confident. I have found lots of web sites with information about autism and bulling but there does not seem to be any direct intervention to stop the discrimination and persecution and bulling. Does any one have any ideas

Parents
  • Firstly, it's like a conflict of interests for a policeman who is personally involved to be investigating.  You need to contact someone above him (this is where it's useful having an advocate, seriously, contact MIND: http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/guides-to-support-and-services/advocacy-in-mental-health/) to ask for a different and unconnected policeman, and explain why and what the neighbour did (the knocking on your door announcing it).

Because if they know you have official people involved they will not try to fob you off so much.

Regarding watching your girls, do you have net curtains at their bedroom windows?  Do you ensure that the main curtains are pulled after dark and before lights are put on, as if curtains are not pulled and the light is on people can see everything inside.  Also, is there any time before all this started that neighbours have had access to your house?  I'm thinking just in case they did and planted a device to watch, there are so many mini spy cams freely available these days.

It could just be that it was said to scare and unnerve you, but it's best to be cautious.

Speaking of mini spy cams, you could cheaply buy a recording device which is disguised as e.g. a wrist watch so every time they start saying things you just discreetly press the record button and have a record of what was said as evidence.

Is there any chance that you can move at all?

• Firstly, it's like a conflict of interests for a policeman who is personally involved to be investigating.  You need to contact someone above him (this is where it's useful having an advocate, seriously, contact MIND: http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/guides-to-support-and-services/advocacy-in-mental-health/) to ask for a different and unconnected policeman, and explain why and what the neighbour did (the knocking on your door announcing it).

Because if they know you have official people involved they will not try to fob you off so much.

Regarding watching your girls, do you have net curtains at their bedroom windows?  Do you ensure that the main curtains are pulled after dark and before lights are put on, as if curtains are not pulled and the light is on people can see everything inside.  Also, is there any time before all this started that neighbours have had access to your house?  I'm thinking just in case they did and planted a device to watch, there are so many mini spy cams freely available these days.

It could just be that it was said to scare and unnerve you, but it's best to be cautious.

Speaking of mini spy cams, you could cheaply buy a recording device which is disguised as e.g. a wrist watch so every time they start saying things you just discreetly press the record button and have a record of what was said as evidence.

Is there any chance that you can move at all?

Children
No Data