bullied and discriminated by neighbours

Hi am an adult with high functioning autism

Am been bullied by the neighbors they also tried to use physical violence they have been telling lies about me and incited hatred  they have invaded my space. I have children and they displayed aggression towards them. They vandalized my car and van costing thousands of pounds. They keep on provoking me and then they start to film me. Although I have told the Authorities and they know I have been diagnosed with Autism they have shown no interest at all I have had  no help at all so these bullies are now very confident. I have found lots of web sites with information about autism and bulling but there does not seem to be any direct intervention to stop the discrimination and persecution and bulling. Does any one have any ideas

Parents
  • Page 1

*I have had to suffer16 years of community based hate crime, abuse, violence

This is my story and I am writing it one page every day please read it you have to know what’s out there hiding waiting like a dangerous hungry animal ready to devour

Posting my story and your helpful response has had an effect on the abusers they are now slowly running away. Thank you and the national autistic society I am slowly regaining my strength for my family but still need to protect them because the bullies they will start again they are opportunistic and are desperate to escape justice by any means.   

Because of Christmas I haven’t been able to reply to all of you and you have been very supportive I want to inform you of all the things I have suffered because of these neighbours the metropolitan police and the council. The truth is unless we pull together and have resources to pay lawyers to stop them otherwise the future for us is a dangerous one. Education is the way forward but by the time this happens if it ever does read below what has happen to me. Please read  

Everyone has been notified of my condition and still no services to help offered. Instead they are looking and working hard to overcome their responsibilities set by the law and to protect the part of the community who took part in the atrocity set against us by people who should know better and should have shown a better example for others to follow. But they continue to pretend that they are good when in fact they are bad.

*Tactics used are similar to racist, ***, ku Klux klan, Religious persecutors, witch hunters, stalkers, malicious spying and those who discriminate and defraud the poor the sick the weak the disabled the minority and women and children and sexual predators and abusers. These people are sick, liars, biased and violent and totally discriminative beyond believe. They are supported by the council and the police who have not offered any services to us for obvious reasons. And whenever we get in touch with them we get victimized by the neighbours who seem to know what we say and do in our own house. They boasted that they were monitoring and watching us and my children and said they can see the girls. Can someone explain what does this mean?

*I have had to suffer16 years of community based hate, abuse, violence, damage to my property and my health, sexual harassment towards my carer and partner  by male chauvinist who are organised twisted crooks using deception and incitement lies harassment and intimidation provoking me carefully nurturing for their own morbid ends. Because I have an autistic condition they think am stupid and gullible and retarded. One of them spoke dirty about my partner and my children. I don’t like these people it’s like they are been paid to upset us every day. One of them called me a retard and wanted to punch me

I have 3 daughters and a son on the way to school with their mum a man tried to run them over with his car this man was part of the harassment discrimination and persecution this happened soon after we reported them to a policeman that came round our house and he already had a plan so he took no notice of what we said instead he added insult to injury and then left us in the lurch  it was like he sanctioned the abuse to continue from that day on so I hold him responsible for all the hurtful things painful treatment we have had to endure to this day including the invasion of are privacy, a subject the council and the police keep avoiding.

This beastly police man played it in such a way to make shore we were left with are children unprotected and in harm’s way and in the hands of the abusers indefinitely and since that day his police colleagues followed in the same manor. He also turned up with his superior officer to cover his back because he lied.

He arrived at our house and found us distressed and frightened, this was from the constant bulling unleashed by people who were out of control without any fear of reprimand they could do what they liked it was like a vicious mob with a licence to kill.

This officer took full advantage of the situation and made his way towards perverted the truth and falsified evidence with the help and lies of the neighbours help, after that the bulling became there fix for the day.

The next day one of the culprits knocked on my door to tell me that this officer we complained to was in fact a friend of his father and that we were not going to be helped. I was petrified and all I could think of was the safety of my children and their mother.  

Therefore I would kindly ask the metropolitan police to reprimand this bad apple of an officer who dirtied my name along with others involved until such time as all the details and the people and the individual in the council and the police force involved in the discrimination, persecution, perversion of the law along with other things that only a barrister would know are investigated properly and fully without prejudice, discrimination or foul play or favours to the community. With all due respect I no longer have faith in what seems to be a police force that conspires, harbours hate, lies and misconduct and blackmail and discriminates against disabilities

Please read page 2 tomorrow  

All my supporters I need your help

• Page 1

*I have had to suffer16 years of community based hate crime, abuse, violence

This is my story and I am writing it one page every day please read it you have to know what’s out there hiding waiting like a dangerous hungry animal ready to devour

Posting my story and your helpful response has had an effect on the abusers they are now slowly running away. Thank you and the national autistic society I am slowly regaining my strength for my family but still need to protect them because the bullies they will start again they are opportunistic and are desperate to escape justice by any means.   

Because of Christmas I haven’t been able to reply to all of you and you have been very supportive I want to inform you of all the things I have suffered because of these neighbours the metropolitan police and the council. The truth is unless we pull together and have resources to pay lawyers to stop them otherwise the future for us is a dangerous one. Education is the way forward but by the time this happens if it ever does read below what has happen to me. Please read  

Everyone has been notified of my condition and still no services to help offered. Instead they are looking and working hard to overcome their responsibilities set by the law and to protect the part of the community who took part in the atrocity set against us by people who should know better and should have shown a better example for others to follow. But they continue to pretend that they are good when in fact they are bad.

*Tactics used are similar to racist, ***, ku Klux klan, Religious persecutors, witch hunters, stalkers, malicious spying and those who discriminate and defraud the poor the sick the weak the disabled the minority and women and children and sexual predators and abusers. These people are sick, liars, biased and violent and totally discriminative beyond believe. They are supported by the council and the police who have not offered any services to us for obvious reasons. And whenever we get in touch with them we get victimized by the neighbours who seem to know what we say and do in our own house. They boasted that they were monitoring and watching us and my children and said they can see the girls. Can someone explain what does this mean?

*I have had to suffer16 years of community based hate, abuse, violence, damage to my property and my health, sexual harassment towards my carer and partner  by male chauvinist who are organised twisted crooks using deception and incitement lies harassment and intimidation provoking me carefully nurturing for their own morbid ends. Because I have an autistic condition they think am stupid and gullible and retarded. One of them spoke dirty about my partner and my children. I don’t like these people it’s like they are been paid to upset us every day. One of them called me a retard and wanted to punch me

I have 3 daughters and a son on the way to school with their mum a man tried to run them over with his car this man was part of the harassment discrimination and persecution this happened soon after we reported them to a policeman that came round our house and he already had a plan so he took no notice of what we said instead he added insult to injury and then left us in the lurch  it was like he sanctioned the abuse to continue from that day on so I hold him responsible for all the hurtful things painful treatment we have had to endure to this day including the invasion of are privacy, a subject the council and the police keep avoiding.

This beastly police man played it in such a way to make shore we were left with are children unprotected and in harm’s way and in the hands of the abusers indefinitely and since that day his police colleagues followed in the same manor. He also turned up with his superior officer to cover his back because he lied.

He arrived at our house and found us distressed and frightened, this was from the constant bulling unleashed by people who were out of control without any fear of reprimand they could do what they liked it was like a vicious mob with a licence to kill.

This officer took full advantage of the situation and made his way towards perverted the truth and falsified evidence with the help and lies of the neighbours help, after that the bulling became there fix for the day.

The next day one of the culprits knocked on my door to tell me that this officer we complained to was in fact a friend of his father and that we were not going to be helped. I was petrified and all I could think of was the safety of my children and their mother.  

Therefore I would kindly ask the metropolitan police to reprimand this bad apple of an officer who dirtied my name along with others involved until such time as all the details and the people and the individual in the council and the police force involved in the discrimination, persecution, perversion of the law along with other things that only a barrister would know are investigated properly and fully without prejudice, discrimination or foul play or favours to the community. With all due respect I no longer have faith in what seems to be a police force that conspires, harbours hate, lies and misconduct and blackmail and discriminates against disabilities

Please read page 2 tomorrow  

All my supporters I need your help

Children
No Data