bullied and discriminated by neighbours

Hi am an adult with high functioning autism

Am been bullied by the neighbors they also tried to use physical violence they have been telling lies about me and incited hatred  they have invaded my space. I have children and they displayed aggression towards them. They vandalized my car and van costing thousands of pounds. They keep on provoking me and then they start to film me. Although I have told the Authorities and they know I have been diagnosed with Autism they have shown no interest at all I have had  no help at all so these bullies are now very confident. I have found lots of web sites with information about autism and bulling but there does not seem to be any direct intervention to stop the discrimination and persecution and bulling. Does any one have any ideas

Parents
  • As indicated earlier, you will get lazy good for nothing police officers who tell you they cannot do anything, because they want to avoid the paperwork. They can and must act to protect you.

The council's attitude is shocking. I suspect it is a read across from their employment policy (which wont be great on this either) but the interpretration of autism is irrelevant in terms of their having to respond.

NAS will probably advise otherwise, but there are times when a local autrhority needs to be named. The idea that if you are working you cannot have autism, besides being ludicrous, goes against the grain of what our silly coalition Government is trying to do over disability and employment. But then there are thoroughly bad councils around, and the fact this is happening to you suggests that may be the case.

Councils which provide social services have to comply with the Autism Act, so this council's failure to support you, if it is meant to provide social sdervices, is probably one that is failing to comply. Look on the NAS website for ways to notify if your council is not upholding the Autism act.

One of the mods has provided a link for neighbour bullying on the thread about a teenage daughter, under parents and Carers, that might have been meant for this thread.

I think the duty moderator needs to offer to intervene.

• As indicated earlier, you will get lazy good for nothing police officers who tell you they cannot do anything, because they want to avoid the paperwork. They can and must act to protect you.

The council's attitude is shocking. I suspect it is a read across from their employment policy (which wont be great on this either) but the interpretration of autism is irrelevant in terms of their having to respond.

NAS will probably advise otherwise, but there are times when a local autrhority needs to be named. The idea that if you are working you cannot have autism, besides being ludicrous, goes against the grain of what our silly coalition Government is trying to do over disability and employment. But then there are thoroughly bad councils around, and the fact this is happening to you suggests that may be the case.

Councils which provide social services have to comply with the Autism Act, so this council's failure to support you, if it is meant to provide social sdervices, is probably one that is failing to comply. Look on the NAS website for ways to notify if your council is not upholding the Autism act.

One of the mods has provided a link for neighbour bullying on the thread about a teenage daughter, under parents and Carers, that might have been meant for this thread.

I think the duty moderator needs to offer to intervene.

Children
No Data