bullied and discriminated by neighbours

Hi am an adult with high functioning autism

Am been bullied by the neighbors they also tried to use physical violence they have been telling lies about me and incited hatred  they have invaded my space. I have children and they displayed aggression towards them. They vandalized my car and van costing thousands of pounds. They keep on provoking me and then they start to film me. Although I have told the Authorities and they know I have been diagnosed with Autism they have shown no interest at all I have had  no help at all so these bullies are now very confident. I have found lots of web sites with information about autism and bulling but there does not seem to be any direct intervention to stop the discrimination and persecution and bulling. Does any one have any ideas

Parents
  • Thank you for support still very scared of the situation the community have put me in

One example I left to go to work in the morning and I noticed the neighbor across the road standing watching me. As I approached my car to get in he called me a name so I told him to stop his harassment and to leave me alone then I noticed his wife by her front door filming me so I got in my car and drove of. There is a group of them and they normally wait for me and harass me outside my house.

The next door neighbor called me a retard and waved her fist under my chin. One day they were out there with there cars and I could not cross the road they were racing past me and finally when I did go to cross he accelerated towards me. I have a partner and she also helps me and she tried to stop the bulling got in touch with the police and they put it down as information only, this way the bulling just continues. My partner accused them of been insensitive and working with the culprits in some kind of operation of brutality. My partner she works from home raising money for a well known charity she did her best to stop the bulling but they were to clever for her  because the bullies turned there attention on her and she had a nervous breakdown and the police said they were sorry to hear this. Also the community bullies reported me for antisocial behavior to the council who said they had film on me. I demanded to see the film because this will prove that they were out there harassing me and I was defending myself and children. They have not shown me the film because it was taken by the culprits who prepared beforehand to snare me. They lied to the council because they were reported to the police who have always been reluctant to help they keep saying if they use physical violence then they will arrest them. The council HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF MY CONDITION AND THE HORRIFIC THINGS THE NEIGHBORS HAVE DONE. 

Also they ARE DENYING MY DISABILITY AND THE ILL EFFECTS THIS TORTURE HAS HAD ON MY HEALTH 

council said that a person has a disability if 

a) has a physical or mental impairment

b) the impairment has a substantial and long term adverse effect  ability to carry out normal day to day activities. 

Also because am able to run a business.

I do house repairs and handyman jobs and I work alone because of my autism I have never been successful working for other people I found it hard and I always picked on and badly treated and pushed around and felt uncomfortable been around a lot of people.

One thing I do understand now is that I have been targeted by the community and members of the community who are abusing there power and authority. This puts me and my children in a dangerous position and am very scared. They are doing things behind my back to stop any help getting through to me.

Please advise me and continue your support because they will know that I have exposed there bad unacceptable behavior and they will look for ways to victimize me thats what they did when we started to report them to the police. They are clever and have experience in what they do.  

• Thank you for support still very scared of the situation the community have put me in

One example I left to go to work in the morning and I noticed the neighbor across the road standing watching me. As I approached my car to get in he called me a name so I told him to stop his harassment and to leave me alone then I noticed his wife by her front door filming me so I got in my car and drove of. There is a group of them and they normally wait for me and harass me outside my house.

The next door neighbor called me a retard and waved her fist under my chin. One day they were out there with there cars and I could not cross the road they were racing past me and finally when I did go to cross he accelerated towards me. I have a partner and she also helps me and she tried to stop the bulling got in touch with the police and they put it down as information only, this way the bulling just continues. My partner accused them of been insensitive and working with the culprits in some kind of operation of brutality. My partner she works from home raising money for a well known charity she did her best to stop the bulling but they were to clever for her  because the bullies turned there attention on her and she had a nervous breakdown and the police said they were sorry to hear this. Also the community bullies reported me for antisocial behavior to the council who said they had film on me. I demanded to see the film because this will prove that they were out there harassing me and I was defending myself and children. They have not shown me the film because it was taken by the culprits who prepared beforehand to snare me. They lied to the council because they were reported to the police who have always been reluctant to help they keep saying if they use physical violence then they will arrest them. The council HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF MY CONDITION AND THE HORRIFIC THINGS THE NEIGHBORS HAVE DONE. 

Also they ARE DENYING MY DISABILITY AND THE ILL EFFECTS THIS TORTURE HAS HAD ON MY HEALTH 

council said that a person has a disability if 

a) has a physical or mental impairment

b) the impairment has a substantial and long term adverse effect  ability to carry out normal day to day activities. 

Also because am able to run a business.

I do house repairs and handyman jobs and I work alone because of my autism I have never been successful working for other people I found it hard and I always picked on and badly treated and pushed around and felt uncomfortable been around a lot of people.

One thing I do understand now is that I have been targeted by the community and members of the community who are abusing there power and authority. This puts me and my children in a dangerous position and am very scared. They are doing things behind my back to stop any help getting through to me.

Please advise me and continue your support because they will know that I have exposed there bad unacceptable behavior and they will look for ways to victimize me thats what they did when we started to report them to the police. They are clever and have experience in what they do.  

Children
No Data