bullied and discriminated by neighbours

Hi am an adult with high functioning autism

Am been bullied by the neighbors they also tried to use physical violence they have been telling lies about me and incited hatred  they have invaded my space. I have children and they displayed aggression towards them. They vandalized my car and van costing thousands of pounds. They keep on provoking me and then they start to film me. Although I have told the Authorities and they know I have been diagnosed with Autism they have shown no interest at all I have had  no help at all so these bullies are now very confident. I have found lots of web sites with information about autism and bulling but there does not seem to be any direct intervention to stop the discrimination and persecution and bulling. Does any one have any ideas

Parents
  • The Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) in response to a request by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) drew up a set of guidelines for use nationally with regards to Disability Harrassment.

Your local police force will have drawn up a force guideline based around the ACPO guidelines on how officers must deal with hate crime and harrassment against the disabled, and how they must respond to disabled victims.

If you get any silly excuses for not acting on your concerns about hate, bullying or harrassment on the grounds of disability, ask them whether their excuse is covered by the ACPO Documentation on hate crime.

In other words, show you know this exists. If necessary contact ACPO and tell them your local police force isn't acting on duisabled hate crime.

Sadly there are some really pathetic apologies for police officers who'll wriggle out of doing anything when asked. Under the current ACPO agreement with EHRC they have to act.

• The Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) in response to a request by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) drew up a set of guidelines for use nationally with regards to Disability Harrassment.

Your local police force will have drawn up a force guideline based around the ACPO guidelines on how officers must deal with hate crime and harrassment against the disabled, and how they must respond to disabled victims.

If you get any silly excuses for not acting on your concerns about hate, bullying or harrassment on the grounds of disability, ask them whether their excuse is covered by the ACPO Documentation on hate crime.

In other words, show you know this exists. If necessary contact ACPO and tell them your local police force isn't acting on duisabled hate crime.

Sadly there are some really pathetic apologies for police officers who'll wriggle out of doing anything when asked. Under the current ACPO agreement with EHRC they have to act.

Children
No Data