Well, hello there

Hey, I'm Teknoid.

I have autism, received my diagnosis during my teens. I'm fascinated by technology of all kinds and like to game and do creative writing. I used to enjoy gardening, still do but I've got to go careful because of a heart defect - not exactly ideal at twenty six but ya' know, them the brakes.

Have to keep moving and not break my stride of awesomeness! 

My tips for getting through the day ;) 

Ciao'.

Parents
  • Hi there, Teknoid! I'm a rampant tea drinker but yes, can't live without that caffeine kick. I guess it's an addiction (but a socially acceptable one).

What games do you like? I have a Switch and I like indie games a lot. Plus, I do a lot of creative writing as well. It's a therapeutic release. 

• Hii Baked Potato! I used to drink tea but I had a coffee with cream and I never went back to tea. Maybe one day I'll go back haha but for now coffee is my fuel.

Have you got the new Switch? I bought one I really like the games they have and they are nice and compact which is desirable. I like all games to be honest! I'm especially in to Mario games. I do a lot of PC gaming as well generally shooter games - they are meant to be good for your hand eye coordination.

• Do you mean the OLED Switch? I got the original one when it launched in 2017. Think Nintendo might be launching a new console soon so I'm waiting out for that.

I love the Mario games, though, so got Wonder and been playing that all week. And it's very, very good! Surreal as all hell, but great fun. 

Half-Life 2 is my favourite FPS. Put in a lot of hours on that on Steam hah. 

• The GTA 6 trailer is launching on the 6th isn't it? Think that one might break the internet. 

I've been playing Mario games since 1988 and can confirm they're one of the best medicines in life. They are really upbeat and just fun. Helps you forget about the world. I've been addicted to F-Zero 99 recently as well, man that's addictive.

Portal 2 is great! The one thing I need to play is Half-Life Alyx, it's just I'm not spending £10,000 on Valve's VR hardware to get at it.

• The GTA 6 trailer is launching on the 6th isn't it? Think that one might break the internet. 

I've been playing Mario games since 1988 and can confirm they're one of the best medicines in life. They are really upbeat and just fun. Helps you forget about the world. I've been addicted to F-Zero 99 recently as well, man that's addictive.

Portal 2 is great! The one thing I need to play is Half-Life Alyx, it's just I'm not spending £10,000 on Valve's VR hardware to get at it.

Children
No Data