Introduction

Hi there. I'm Cave Troll. 

I'm an autistic man in my twenties, approaching my late twenties which is a scary thought to even comprehend! I was diagnosed when I was 13 and since then it feels an entire lifetime has gone by, a lot has happened, but at the same time it feels as if nothing has happened if that makes sense.

My interests and hobbies are music, classic cars, gaming, Lego, reading and writing.

I'm currently working as a student volunteer with a preschool, hoping to be properly employed early next year, once I've done some courses and then I'll officially have a job. My Dad is very proud of me as I haven't worked before.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Take care.

Cave Troll.

Parents
  • Welcome to the group Congratulations on your work opportunity. How did you manage that? I've tried working many times but was never given a chance. I now work from home.

• Hi Queen thanks Pray tone1 

I think it was my adorable smile that secured this for me

Grin haha just kidding obviously. I think it was more luck than anything else to be honest.

I'm hoping it's going to work out but I'm still suspicious it probably won't.

I'm glad you're able to work from home. That must be nice and ideal. I wish I could work from home restoring classic cars, that would be a dream.

Cave Troll.

• Hi Queen thanks Pray tone1 

I think it was my adorable smile that secured this for me

Grin haha just kidding obviously. I think it was more luck than anything else to be honest.

I'm hoping it's going to work out but I'm still suspicious it probably won't.

I'm glad you're able to work from home. That must be nice and ideal. I wish I could work from home restoring classic cars, that would be a dream.

Cave Troll.

Children
No Data