Kind caring male 41 looking to meet others for friendship

Hello I am man on autistic spectrum and like to make some friends I like coffee walks animals. Looking to make male female friends anywhere in country.uk Ireland 

• Hello

My advice is to remove your photo and put a different one on. 

The introduction sound like a dating advert and the profile is to have a friend buddy. Be careful with meeting new people in real life.

When I met my friend for the first time, went to a local cafe which I knew someone and in case something goes wrong. Also before the met up I told two trusted people. 

• Hello 90310.  Welcome to this place.

May I suggest that your title to this thread may appear too much like a "dating site banner" rather than a desire just to make some friends here.  I mean no offence and assure you that my only intention is to alert you to the fact that this is how I initially perceived your title.

Sparkly's advice above, I can wholeheartedly support.  Start contributing to the threads, and see whom you are like here.

Kind regards

Number.

• Welcome to the Community.

The best advice I can give you is to get involved with the forum discussions. Friendships won't happen instantly, but it's a good way of getting to know other members and discovering if you have any shared interests, or anything else in common.