I’m Autistic, Now What - YouTube channel

Hello fellow neurokin!

Firstly, thanks to Bees (they/them) for informing me about this channel!

I really like some of their videos, there is obviously some educational stuff about autistic experience but also some funny videos too! I really like the woman (creator of the channel) she is quite funny and very relatable (also love her passion for monotropism too).

I think it’s such a great idea that she created the channel because she came to the realisation of her autistic identity thanks to YouTube and now waits to give back to her own community.

I hope you find her channel informative and enjoyable too!

I’m Autistic, Now What YouTube channel:

https://youtube.com/@imautisticnowwhat?si=K_bjvLWA__Ga99hs

Parents
  • I also follow this channel and have done for a year or so now. (Maybe even longer!) She was one of the creators I stumbled upon when I was at the "omg am I autistic"? stage!  

I really enjoy her content - funny and educational and very relatable and human.

If anyone knows of any older female content creators I would love to know who they are. Most of the creators who are "late diagnosed" are much younger than me. I'm 62 and diagnosed in the summer. 

• Cool, I am glad you enjoy her content too! I agree she is very relatable!

If anyone knows of any older female content creators I would love to know who they are. Most of the creators who are "late diagnosed" are much younger than me. I'm 62 and diagnosed in the summer. 

I am not sure but I will do some research for you! Like you say the field of content creation is mostly saturated by younger people.

• Cool, I am glad you enjoy her content too! I agree she is very relatable!

I am not sure but I will do some research for you! Like you say the field of content creation is mostly saturated by younger people.

Children
No Data