This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Essential maintenance on the 3rd of November from 9.00am

The National Autistic Society will be performing essential maintenance on the 3rd of November at 9.00am. This will mean the online community website will be unavailable for most of the day whilst we perform the maintenance.  

It is likely that you will be asked to perform a password reset for your online community account from this maintenance. If you are unsure how to do this, please see our instructions in the online community FAQs https://community.autism.org.uk/p/communityfaqs  

I’ve forgotten my password, what can I do?  

When you sign in to the online community, you can click on the ‘forgot password’ option and you will be sent an email to reset it.  

If you need technical support please contact CommunityManager@nas.org.uk and one of the moderation team will be able to help you.  

We are really sorry for the inconvenience and we understand that this may be frustrating. However this upgrade is essential for the provision of this important source of support for users. Thank you for your patience.