Hi everyone, introducing myself :)

Hi I am Ang, 

42 year old woman living in Surrey. I have 3 children, 12/14 & 20. I have a passion for Brazilian JiuJitsu, help my partner run a martial arts gym & work for a Brain Injury charity.  

After a lifetime of struggle I finally received my Autism & ADHD diagnosis this year. I also have RSD, OCD, PTSD, anxiety & depression to name but a few.

Even though I always knew I was different and spent my who life trying to find out why, being diagnosed this year had hit me with a tonne of bricks because its the realisation, grief for young Ang who has struggled so much & masked her way through life thinking she was useless & just an awful person.

Life has been hard & after yet another bad mental breakdown, I am now giving up some of my work to focus on my mental health. And looking to find the right support & hear other peoples journeys & how they have helped themselves!

My psychiatrist has recommend many pathways & therapies etc but my doctor said they don't have the resources so I need to find this all myself!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Ang Slight smile

Parents
  • Hi Ang,

Welcome to the family. 

Sounds like you are having a tough time right now. Here you are safe and with friends. Very nice to meet you. I myself was diagnosed late (41), and now im in my second year of knowing my diagnosis and still trying to understand myself. 

Sending you smiles. 

Dog

• Hi Ang,

Welcome to the family. 

Sounds like you are having a tough time right now. Here you are safe and with friends. Very nice to meet you. I myself was diagnosed late (41), and now im in my second year of knowing my diagnosis and still trying to understand myself. 

Sending you smiles. 

Dog

Children