Hello!

Hi! I’m Noob King.

I was diagnosed with autism some ten-ish years ago. Since my diagnosis there’s been a lot of self discovery, it’s been a wild ride by I feel wiser and more comfortable than I used to, before my diagnosis. I still live at home with my parents, I’m quite disabled but I do work, in charity raising awareness and money. Doctor Who is my most favourite thing and special interest. I’m also in to gaming, reading, music and writing. I do struggle mentally, since losing my sister in an accident, but I’m hoping that I am slowly but surely getting there with that now. What I like most about being autistic is how I'm so engrossed in the things I enjoy and that I'm always getting surprised by new exciting things the condition exposes me to. It's an exciting journey.

Parents
  • Hello Noobking, I am Number.

You may be pleased to hear that Doctor Who is a VERY, VERY common topic of conversations in this place.  There are quite a few very hardcore Dr Who fans.  A lot of people will be at work at the moment, so you may not get many responses for a while.....but they will come.

Welcome to this place.

Number.

• Hello Noobking, I am Number.

You may be pleased to hear that Doctor Who is a VERY, VERY common topic of conversations in this place.  There are quite a few very hardcore Dr Who fans.  A lot of people will be at work at the moment, so you may not get many responses for a while.....but they will come.

Welcome to this place.

Number.

Children
  • Hello Number, it's good to meet you here, thank you for the welcome. I will be heading out for some charity work soon and will be back online again this afternoon....hopefully then I will find some fellow Whovians.

I'm hoping to find some kindred spirits as well as that's lacking in my life.

Best wishes,

NoobKing.