Ehlers Danlos

Just wanted to say hello. I have ehlers danlos and am nearly thirty. I also have epilepsy and have thought for a while that I am on the autism spectrum. Please if anyone else with these conditions, especially other females, could let me know how things went with diagnosis in late twenties etc. I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day 

Parents
  • never heard of that before, reading it it sounds a bit like brittle bone syndrome but yet more advanced and effecting the skin too.

• you have clearly come on this thread, which sat unanswered for 7 days prior, to belittle/attack me - with this lady as a casualty in your pathetic, small minded, trolling. Your statement, as if you are an authority on medical conditions, from your quick google search, is EXTREMELY damaging and triggering for those of us living with this condition. it also demonstrates your level of comprehension (zero) and capacity to learn/educate yourself. there is a special place, for special people behaving like u - its toasty warm! do one!

• Reminder of Rule 5:

Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; please be aware that individuals may give opinions which are not shared by other members. Insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated.   

• Reminder of Rule 5:

Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; please be aware that individuals may give opinions which are not shared by other members. Insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated.   

Children
No Data