Ehlers Danlos

Just wanted to say hello. I have ehlers danlos and am nearly thirty. I also have epilepsy and have thought for a while that I am on the autism spectrum. Please if anyone else with these conditions, especially other females, could let me know how things went with diagnosis in late twenties etc. I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day 

Parents
  • never heard of that before, reading it it sounds a bit like brittle bone syndrome but yet more advanced and effecting the skin too.

• you have clearly come on this thread, which sat unanswered for 7 days prior, to belittle/attack me - with this lady as a casualty in your pathetic, small minded, trolling. Your statement, as if you are an authority on medical conditions, from your quick google search, is EXTREMELY damaging and triggering for those of us living with this condition. it also demonstrates your level of comprehension (zero) and capacity to learn/educate yourself. there is a special place, for special people behaving like u - its toasty warm! do one!

• eh? im confused....

have you got the wrong thread? lol
    i havent contacted you on this specific thread or mentioned you at all so im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you have got the wrong thread and you mean that other thread were i ranted on? lol

• eh? im confused....

have you got the wrong thread? lol
    i havent contacted you on this specific thread or mentioned you at all so im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you have got the wrong thread and you mean that other thread were i ranted on? lol

Children
  • then in that case i believe you are in the wrong here and are rude and aggressive and also narcisistic as you seem to think my comment on this thread was about you when i wasnt talking to you in this thread. i suggest you get that seen to but most people with npd wont get it seen to as they think its a insult. but you displayed it here when you imagined my words were addressed to you in this thread. not everything is about you ya know? lol

may i also remind you of rule 4, be nice....which you have broken....

• no this thread, that you've jumped on with flippant comments. u look a fool! but as you were...keep going!