Non employment disability discrimination

I am 67 and have recently been diagnosed with ADHD, and Level 1 ASD, Aspergers Syndrome.

I also have diagnoses of:

PTSD;

Borderline Personality Disorder;

General Anxiety Disorder;

I am involved in a number of claims for Disability discrimination, and cannot find any solicitors to assist/advise on non employment disability discrimination cases. Can anyone recommend anyone? I approached a firm, who boast about their being austism friendly, and trained, who then never bothered to respond! 

I have recently suffered discrimination by a Solicitor, who denied that my behaviour was a direct result of my disability, despite having evidence that it was.

I am struggling and depressed. 

Parents
  • Firstly, hello and welcome to the NAS Community.

Whilst I am unable to offer any suggestions regarding non-employment disability discrimination, I have read through the various comments and wanted to (hopefully) offer you some reassurance regarding some of the content, and your desire to edit/delete some of it.

I notice that  has alerted the moderators. When they are able to do so, they (the moderators) will either delete the comment containing the e-mail addresses, or they will leave the comment and just remove the content that breaches the Community Rules. It's possible that they may also leave a comment reminding members of the Community Rules, which can be viewed in full here:

https://community.autism.org.uk/p/rules

For future use, in the event that you should find yourself in a similar situation regarding content you wish you remove (but find yourself unable to), you can e-mail communitymanager@nas.org.uk. Explain what you would like removed and include the discussion URL. In this instance, it would be:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/introduce-yourself/33192/non-employment-disability-discrimination

If a request to remove content relates to a particular comment/thread within the discussion, including a screenshot will assist them further. Oh, and don't forget to include your NAS username in the e-mail. This includes the NAS number you were assigned when you registered.

Reply Children