Hi

Hi. I'm new. I was diagnosed last month, so it's all a bit new to me though I did do heaps of research when I was waiting for my diagnosis so was pretty sure I was autistic but couldn't be 100% sure. I've found it an amazing eye opener my diagnosis and I'm so grateful to my doctor who suggested I get diagnosed. I'm a big fan of Disney, also my special interest. Frozen 2 is my favourite film.

Parents
  • Hi Fantasy! 

Welcome. 

I am getting my assessment later this week. Very nervous. 

My baby niece put on Frozen the other day and I was quite into it, but about 1/3 of the way through she wanted to play a game so I couldn't see the end. Enjoyed what I saw though! 

• You'll be ok don't worry. The assessor's are professional and very understanding so you'll be in great hands. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I love Frozen, the first and second are so good. I hope you can watch the whole film at some point. I watch them all the time :) 

• You'll be ok don't worry. The assessor's are professional and very understanding so you'll be in great hands. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I love Frozen, the first and second are so good. I hope you can watch the whole film at some point. I watch them all the time :) 

Children
No Data