Hi

Hello. 

I'm Tobias. I was diagnosed when I was still at school but in recent years I've struggled with anxiety and depression. 

I find peace and fun in drawing, one of my hobbies. I like music as well. I've been collecting records recently and started tapes as well, set up a nice stereo at home. Music helps me relax. 

I thought of joining this community for a long time but always talked myself out of it but today decided to go for it. 

Parents
  • Hello Tobias, welcome to the boards!

I'm glad you decided to join.

There are a lot of like minded people here and plenty of good advice to be had if you want any - feel free to post if you are looking for any help (eg with anxiety) as there are a lot of people who have found effective ways of reducing this.

• Hello Iain,

Thank you!

It's a bit nerve-wracking but I'm glad I did it. Finally. My girlfriend practically had to hold my hand as I signed up! 

Slowly but surely I'll build up to asking a few questions but for now I'm going to look around and hopefully not be too anxious to join in.

Nice to meet you!

• Hello Iain,

Thank you!

It's a bit nerve-wracking but I'm glad I did it. Finally. My girlfriend practically had to hold my hand as I signed up! 

Slowly but surely I'll build up to asking a few questions but for now I'm going to look around and hopefully not be too anxious to join in.

Nice to meet you!

Children
No Data