Hello from Scotland

Hi everyone my name is David I am part of the branches team at the NAS - I volunteer within the South Lanarkshire branch and we are a active branch 

I would encourage you to volunteer with your local branch of the NAS

Parents
  • Hello! Welcome to your autistic community! It’s great that you are an active participant in your local autistic group. What kind of activities/events do you run?

I have considered volunteering before but I think I would choose to volunteer with an autistic led organisation instead of NAS.

What are your dedicated interests? I hope you soon feel like you belong in this autistic community, I certainly do! Grin

• What are your dedicated interests? I hope you soon feel like you belong in this autistic community, I certainly do!   - I love singing and dancing also I love to be part of a community, 

Hello! Welcome to your autistic community! It’s great that you are an active participant in your local autistic group. What kind of activities/events do you run? - We run arts and crafts and a walking group and we will soon be starting adult based groups, we also do online, parent and carer sessions. 

• What are your dedicated interests? I hope you soon feel like you belong in this autistic community, I certainly do!   - I love singing and dancing also I love to be part of a community, 

Hello! Welcome to your autistic community! It’s great that you are an active participant in your local autistic group. What kind of activities/events do you run? - We run arts and crafts and a walking group and we will soon be starting adult based groups, we also do online, parent and carer sessions. 

Children
  • Hi! Do you realise that you can quote other people’s replies? You might find it easier to quote people’s comments in the future. 

What is your favourite song/dance genre? It’s great that you will be soon be running adult autistic groups, other autistic members of this community often discuss the lack of support in this area.

Good luck with the future plans for your local autistic group!