Hello from Scotland

Hi everyone my name is David I am part of the branches team at the NAS - I volunteer within the South Lanarkshire branch and we are a active branch 

I would encourage you to volunteer with your local branch of the NAS

Parents
  • Hello! Welcome to your autistic community! It’s great that you are an active participant in your local autistic group. What kind of activities/events do you run?

I have considered volunteering before but I think I would choose to volunteer with an autistic led organisation instead of NAS.

What are your dedicated interests? I hope you soon feel like you belong in this autistic community, I certainly do! Grin

• Hello! Welcome to your autistic community! It’s great that you are an active participant in your local autistic group. What kind of activities/events do you run?

I have considered volunteering before but I think I would choose to volunteer with an autistic led organisation instead of NAS.

What are your dedicated interests? I hope you soon feel like you belong in this autistic community, I certainly do! Grin

Children
  • What are your dedicated interests? I hope you soon feel like you belong in this autistic community, I certainly do!   - I love singing and dancing also I love to be part of a community, 

Hello! Welcome to your autistic community! It’s great that you are an active participant in your local autistic group. What kind of activities/events do you run? - We run arts and crafts and a walking group and we will soon be starting adult based groups, we also do online, parent and carer sessions.