Hi?

Hello, sorry, I'm very new to forums as it were (I've looked at a few, but litteraly never tried to participate)

I'll admit, I don't know if I'm autistic, but I have strong suspicions that I might be and am trying to get a guage on weather or not I should be seriously looking at getting assesed.

sorry if this is the wrong place for that, if it is just let me know and I'll go

Parents
  • Where better than here for you to see how much you're like autistic people? ..and also that there's just a tiny huge amount of variance in what we're like.

Welcome to here anyway. I hope you find it helpful in whatever your next step is, whether that's going towards an assessment or being cool with just leaving it at probably autistic or deciding actually you don't think so after all. Life is a wonderful box of surprises.

• Where better than here for you to see how much you're like autistic people? ..and also that there's just a tiny huge amount of variance in what we're like.

Welcome to here anyway. I hope you find it helpful in whatever your next step is, whether that's going towards an assessment or being cool with just leaving it at probably autistic or deciding actually you don't think so after all. Life is a wonderful box of surprises.

Children
  • thank you so much, I've just been browsing around for a little while and everyone seems to be really nice, but I'm still finding it really hard to think that anything I have to say would be worth hearing, so I'm still not contributing to anything, but I think I might hang around and try to work on that.