Autism spectrum

Hello beautiful people.I have a son age 6 almost and we speak 2 languages at the same time .His is a very beautiful and confident child but the school Senco thinks he has autism spectrum.I feel like they want to put that tag on my child .I have a friend with a child with autism and I know how autism is but I do not see anything into my child .He has friends he is playing but he talks but not a lot becasue I feel is speech delay and need support but not autism .I am lost becasue the school send my child for autism assessment but I will get help from my GP

Parents
  • Try not to see autism as an externally imposed tag. If your child is autistic, having him diagnosed will help you to understand him better. It will also entitle him to practical help, which will allow him to function more effectively in the rather autism-hostile world.

• Try not to see autism as an externally imposed tag. If your child is autistic, having him diagnosed will help you to understand him better. It will also entitle him to practical help, which will allow him to function more effectively in the rather autism-hostile world.

Children
No Data