May I come in?

Hello cockles,

May I come in?

I am currently waiting for my preliminary autism assessment (referred via a lovely Queen's nurse ANP at my surgery) and wanted to sit a spell in this forum for a while, or forever if I (hopefully!!) get an autism diagnosis. 

As seen in my profile I have a few special interests such as Renaissance literature, learning Spanish, maritime disasters (I know, morbid but it started with the Titanic and hasn't stopped since) and I love making kandi. 

From here on in I may be a long time lurker in this forum but I love reading everyone's threads because it makes me feel at ease and seen. I feel like I've found my people here!

Anyways, what's everyone's favourite obsession(s)?

- Freckles Revolving hearts

Parents
  • A long standing one for me has been Japan and it’s culture - particularly in relation to manga and anime.

I love video games too.

My current, very prominent interest at the moment is South Korea and its culture. I am obsessed with k-pop and the variety shows that idols do.

• Hi Lauren! 

I'm also interested in Japan and its culture. I haven't read much manga (for me I always found I read them too quickly to be satisfied as I'm more of a words than pictures person) but I've watched quite a few anime including Psychopass, Iwatobi Swim Club, Bleach. 

I also play video games. Most recently I've started playing Roots of Pacha as I'm on a bit of a farming sim wave. Previously I've played games like Horizon Zero Dawn and Skyrim. What about you?

• Hi Lauren! 

I'm also interested in Japan and its culture. I haven't read much manga (for me I always found I read them too quickly to be satisfied as I'm more of a words than pictures person) but I've watched quite a few anime including Psychopass, Iwatobi Swim Club, Bleach. 

I also play video games. Most recently I've started playing Roots of Pacha as I'm on a bit of a farming sim wave. Previously I've played games like Horizon Zero Dawn and Skyrim. What about you?

Children
No Data