May I come in?

Hello cockles,

May I come in?

I am currently waiting for my preliminary autism assessment (referred via a lovely Queen's nurse ANP at my surgery) and wanted to sit a spell in this forum for a while, or forever if I (hopefully!!) get an autism diagnosis. 

As seen in my profile I have a few special interests such as Renaissance literature, learning Spanish, maritime disasters (I know, morbid but it started with the Titanic and hasn't stopped since) and I love making kandi. 

From here on in I may be a long time lurker in this forum but I love reading everyone's threads because it makes me feel at ease and seen. I feel like I've found my people here!

Anyways, what's everyone's favourite obsession(s)?

- Freckles Revolving hearts

Parents
  • Hello Freckles, welcome to the community 

I was fascinated by the digital currency Bitcoin in my twenties but not so much these days

Playing and collecting Tibetan singing bowls is my latest interest:

• They look good mate.  Perhaps you might like to upload some of your "vibrations" onto youtube......although I suspect that you NEED to be with them to appreciate their true sonic and spiritual value.  Are you intending to get many more?

• Yes it's much better to be with them in the same room rather than listening to recordings. I've had some really blissful sleeps after singing bowl sound baths. 

I'm intending to get at least 7. Those four pictured correspond to different chakras which i'm currently learning about so i'm missing bowls for the Root, Solar Plexus and Heart chakras 

• Yes it's much better to be with them in the same room rather than listening to recordings. I've had some really blissful sleeps after singing bowl sound baths. 

I'm intending to get at least 7. Those four pictured correspond to different chakras which i'm currently learning about so i'm missing bowls for the Root, Solar Plexus and Heart chakras 

Children
No Data