The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • Dream said:
    Dear IntenseWorld,

I just wanted to make sure I have not said anything to offend you.

If ANY of my words hurt your feelings or upset you in any way, then I can only apologise, it was not my intent in the slightest.

You were "the one" who made me feel welcome to "the community" and shared intelligent and intellectual conversation, which is of great value to me. I was thoroughly enjoying our discourse and interaction.

Again, I am truly sorry if you feel I "acted" inappropriately in any way, you seemed to comprehend me in a manner "the majority" do not.

Much as I would like, or intended, to be an "active" member of this "community", as I am currently in some sort of "meltdown" I am not sure of the "involvement" I will be able to offer in or on this particular forum.

Thank you again for your insight and understanding, it has been much appreciated (if not somewhat brief).

I wish you and your family all the best,
    safe journeys to thee and thine,
    Dream.

P.S. If you "feel" or "perceive" I have indeed caused you "hurt", and my apology is not sufficient "remedy", all I can think of is to offer making a private YouTube video for you of the 3 chords E, A & D in the hopes that it may inspire you to teach yourself guitar.

Dear Dream,

you absolutely haven't offended me.  I'm confused as to why you suspect you may have?

I'm so sorry you are having a meltdown.  Stay strong, I'm in the midst of a bit of one myself so I understand.  Well, mine is kind of an Aspie burnout situation.

Please don't worry about having offended me, I haven't been on the thread as I was out of town today (long and stressful day).

Absence doesn't mean offence taken.  Trust me, I don't withhold from replying to let people know if they have offended me. Wink

I wish there was some advice I could offer you regarding how to handle your meltdown.  Don't worry about getting caught up in the official stuff on here, as long as you heed mod requests and are reasonable (in my view you have been exceedingly so) then you will be fine.

I hope you have some support to help you get through your difficult time.

Thank you for your very sweet offer of a YouTube video.  Your music is yours to reach out to everyone, there is no need to go to any special effort on my account, I'll just challenge you to a duel if you do offend me!Money Mouth (joke)

• Dream said:
    Dear IntenseWorld,

I just wanted to make sure I have not said anything to offend you.

If ANY of my words hurt your feelings or upset you in any way, then I can only apologise, it was not my intent in the slightest.

You were "the one" who made me feel welcome to "the community" and shared intelligent and intellectual conversation, which is of great value to me. I was thoroughly enjoying our discourse and interaction.

Again, I am truly sorry if you feel I "acted" inappropriately in any way, you seemed to comprehend me in a manner "the majority" do not.

Much as I would like, or intended, to be an "active" member of this "community", as I am currently in some sort of "meltdown" I am not sure of the "involvement" I will be able to offer in or on this particular forum.

Thank you again for your insight and understanding, it has been much appreciated (if not somewhat brief).

I wish you and your family all the best,
    safe journeys to thee and thine,
    Dream.

P.S. If you "feel" or "perceive" I have indeed caused you "hurt", and my apology is not sufficient "remedy", all I can think of is to offer making a private YouTube video for you of the 3 chords E, A & D in the hopes that it may inspire you to teach yourself guitar.

Dear Dream,

you absolutely haven't offended me.  I'm confused as to why you suspect you may have?

I'm so sorry you are having a meltdown.  Stay strong, I'm in the midst of a bit of one myself so I understand.  Well, mine is kind of an Aspie burnout situation.

Please don't worry about having offended me, I haven't been on the thread as I was out of town today (long and stressful day).

Absence doesn't mean offence taken.  Trust me, I don't withhold from replying to let people know if they have offended me. Wink

I wish there was some advice I could offer you regarding how to handle your meltdown.  Don't worry about getting caught up in the official stuff on here, as long as you heed mod requests and are reasonable (in my view you have been exceedingly so) then you will be fine.

I hope you have some support to help you get through your difficult time.

Thank you for your very sweet offer of a YouTube video.  Your music is yours to reach out to everyone, there is no need to go to any special effort on my account, I'll just challenge you to a duel if you do offend me!Money Mouth (joke)

Children
No Data