The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • IntenseWorld said:

Are you allowed to say what you mean about unusual and being extra careful, just so we understand?

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer, I'm just a semi-retired moderator.

The Cancer Act 1939 makes it illegal to claim to treat or cure cancer. There are exceptions, but they don't cover us or our users. So please, don't make such claims here. Like I say - I'm not a lawyer, and this is not legal advice, just a polite request.

And I'm sure you all already know that claims about how autism is caused and treated are invariably highly sensitive topics, so at the very least please be careful.

Thanks for your understanding.

Alex R - mod

• IntenseWorld said:

Are you allowed to say what you mean about unusual and being extra careful, just so we understand?

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer, I'm just a semi-retired moderator.

The Cancer Act 1939 makes it illegal to claim to treat or cure cancer. There are exceptions, but they don't cover us or our users. So please, don't make such claims here. Like I say - I'm not a lawyer, and this is not legal advice, just a polite request.

And I'm sure you all already know that claims about how autism is caused and treated are invariably highly sensitive topics, so at the very least please be careful.

Thanks for your understanding.

Alex R - mod

Children
No Data