The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • Alex R - mod said:
    Hi there,

The decision not to add an underline was mine, as I also work on the main website. We feel that underlining looks too much like links, so we don't use it anywhere on the site, except where links are underlined automatically.

I'd like to reassure everyone that our relationship with you is not contractual - we don't expect you to give us anything for this service, only to keep following the rules. The legal issue about alleged cancer treatments is a specific and unusual one, and we need to be extra careful there.

I hope this clarifies things.

Thanks,

Alex R - mod

Hi Alex R - Mod,

could hyperlinks not change colour as it does in other places (e.g. blue)?

Are you allowed to say what you mean about unusual and being extra careful, just so we understand?

Thanks.

• Alex R - mod said:
    Hi there,

The decision not to add an underline was mine, as I also work on the main website. We feel that underlining looks too much like links, so we don't use it anywhere on the site, except where links are underlined automatically.

I'd like to reassure everyone that our relationship with you is not contractual - we don't expect you to give us anything for this service, only to keep following the rules. The legal issue about alleged cancer treatments is a specific and unusual one, and we need to be extra careful there.

I hope this clarifies things.

Thanks,

Alex R - mod

Hi Alex R - Mod,

could hyperlinks not change colour as it does in other places (e.g. blue)?

Are you allowed to say what you mean about unusual and being extra careful, just so we understand?

Thanks.

Children
No Data