The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • IntenseWorld said:

OK where is the underline one!

Erm... Is it this one?

Hahaha, nope, looks like the technical chaps have added strikethrough instead of underline! Just looking at WordPress, it appears underline uses a differrent sort of code than bold, italic and strikethrough (I've never understood why anyone would want to use strikethrough, why not just delete the words?!?).

Bold is <strong>, Italic is <em> and strikethrough is <del>. However Underline uses <span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span>.

Maybe this sort of coding is more difficult to implement, but at least we have italic now :-)

• IntenseWorld said:

OK where is the underline one!

Erm... Is it this one?

Hahaha, nope, looks like the technical chaps have added strikethrough instead of underline! Just looking at WordPress, it appears underline uses a differrent sort of code than bold, italic and strikethrough (I've never understood why anyone would want to use strikethrough, why not just delete the words?!?).

Bold is <strong>, Italic is <em> and strikethrough is <del>. However Underline uses <span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span>.

Maybe this sort of coding is more difficult to implement, but at least we have italic now :-)

Children
No Data