The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • IntenseWorld said:

Maybe it was me?

Maybe, but more likely to have been me in my verbose ramblings. As I mentioned, I want to let that "episode" of my life go, however I've still got all that data in my head, so if a topic starts veering towards that arena, I can babble on about it. Some of it may be true, some of it may not be.

I'd have to go through the NAS terms and conditions with a tooth-comb to see if they have a "get out" clause for themselves, but even then, because EVERYTHING is "Contract", if something we've said "caused offense", it maybe that in a Court the NAS "get-out" could be deemed "an illegal exclusion clause" which would not "stand up". This is why I prefer to stick to "common-law" which I "understand" as opposed to the ridiculous "legislation".... ohhhh, I can feel my hackles rising as all the "Legal vs Lawful" information is coming into my head!!!

Dream to Self: Deep breaths, calm, calm, calm *chuckle*

• IntenseWorld said:

Maybe it was me?

Maybe, but more likely to have been me in my verbose ramblings. As I mentioned, I want to let that "episode" of my life go, however I've still got all that data in my head, so if a topic starts veering towards that arena, I can babble on about it. Some of it may be true, some of it may not be.

I'd have to go through the NAS terms and conditions with a tooth-comb to see if they have a "get out" clause for themselves, but even then, because EVERYTHING is "Contract", if something we've said "caused offense", it maybe that in a Court the NAS "get-out" could be deemed "an illegal exclusion clause" which would not "stand up". This is why I prefer to stick to "common-law" which I "understand" as opposed to the ridiculous "legislation".... ohhhh, I can feel my hackles rising as all the "Legal vs Lawful" information is coming into my head!!!

Dream to Self: Deep breaths, calm, calm, calm *chuckle*

Children
No Data