The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • I know where you're coming from IntenseWorld, I really do, but I also get where the mod's are coming from as well (having been in printing I was conscious of the libel laws, plus the research I was doing from 2000-2009 meant I had to learn about "medical claims" leglislation).

I'm sure we can discuss "hypotheticals" without endangering NAS, perhaps even "anecdotal experience", however seeing as I've only been here 2 days I REALLY don't want to "rock the boat" and create waves which could have totally unintended consequences for this community, it's probably better if we stick to the "our species is a genetically modified race of slaves created by aliens" conspiracy stuff! Wink *chuckle* Better safe than sorry eh?

No, the html italic thing didn't work Frown

• I know where you're coming from IntenseWorld, I really do, but I also get where the mod's are coming from as well (having been in printing I was conscious of the libel laws, plus the research I was doing from 2000-2009 meant I had to learn about "medical claims" leglislation).

I'm sure we can discuss "hypotheticals" without endangering NAS, perhaps even "anecdotal experience", however seeing as I've only been here 2 days I REALLY don't want to "rock the boat" and create waves which could have totally unintended consequences for this community, it's probably better if we stick to the "our species is a genetically modified race of slaves created by aliens" conspiracy stuff! Wink *chuckle* Better safe than sorry eh?

No, the html italic thing didn't work Frown

Children
No Data