The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • Anil A - Mod said:
    can I ask that discussions of claims of cures etc for whatever condition are not discussed please?

Sincere apologies Anil, I always had to be very careful ensuring I never made any "medical claims" whilst involved in the field of research I was involved with, and had not realised I'd accidently said anything which could be interpreted as such here.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention without reprimanding or rebuking me harshly, it is genuinely appreciated.

On a different note, as a Moderator, could you advise where I should make a suggestion to include an "Italics" button in the same way as there is a "bold" button in the comments section please? I know it might be petty and seem minor, it's just that personally I find it useful.

Thank you again.
    Safe journeys,
    Dream

• Anil A - Mod said:
    can I ask that discussions of claims of cures etc for whatever condition are not discussed please?

Sincere apologies Anil, I always had to be very careful ensuring I never made any "medical claims" whilst involved in the field of research I was involved with, and had not realised I'd accidently said anything which could be interpreted as such here.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention without reprimanding or rebuking me harshly, it is genuinely appreciated.

On a different note, as a Moderator, could you advise where I should make a suggestion to include an "Italics" button in the same way as there is a "bold" button in the comments section please? I know it might be petty and seem minor, it's just that personally I find it useful.

Thank you again.
    Safe journeys,
    Dream

Children
No Data