The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • Dream said:
    When I returned to the Psychiatrist and told him he said "well you should have stopped taking them"! HUH?!? Do they not read the instructions themselves? "Do not stop taking this medicine without talking to your doctor.

Yes, and if you're anything like me, my Aspie brain often needs something spelling out, as I don't assume things.  NTs cannot get their heads round the fact that whilst they may go round making assumptions all the time (and confusing us in the process) we do not!  Tack that on to being rule-bound, and they surely would know we would follow what we are supposed to do.

• Dream said:
    When I returned to the Psychiatrist and told him he said "well you should have stopped taking them"! HUH?!? Do they not read the instructions themselves? "Do not stop taking this medicine without talking to your doctor.

Yes, and if you're anything like me, my Aspie brain often needs something spelling out, as I don't assume things.  NTs cannot get their heads round the fact that whilst they may go round making assumptions all the time (and confusing us in the process) we do not!  Tack that on to being rule-bound, and they surely would know we would follow what we are supposed to do.

Children
No Data