The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

Content Removed By: Author

Parents
  • Dream said:
    Would you mind me asking what meds you're on which make your AS worse in some way? Obviously that's just a "request" with no "obligation" to answer, it's just that I've found the Concerta XL don't make me feel any different, and yet my mother, sister and one guy I've known a while think I've been different since I've been on them. SSRI's just make me feel more nauseous (and I've had stomach problems since I was a child) or they make me sleep for 16+ hours a day (so a chemical cosh is supposed to "enable" me?!?).

Not at all.  It's Sertraline, which is used for anti-anxiety in my case, although it's also used for depression and OCD behaviours as well.  It is also an SSRI.  I "needed" a higher dose than I am on, but as soon as they upped my dose I got the most awful side-effects (you may know that we are more sensitive to medication) so I had to reduce back down.

Dream said:
    Anywayz, many thanks for "engaging" with me IntenseWorld, it's great to interact with another mind of similar ilk, albeit through the aetherial intangible world of "cyberspace".

I am finding it most interesting myself.  Somehow, communicating in the ether makes it all the more otherwordly, and as they say we feel like aliens on the wrong planet.

• Dream said:
    Would you mind me asking what meds you're on which make your AS worse in some way? Obviously that's just a "request" with no "obligation" to answer, it's just that I've found the Concerta XL don't make me feel any different, and yet my mother, sister and one guy I've known a while think I've been different since I've been on them. SSRI's just make me feel more nauseous (and I've had stomach problems since I was a child) or they make me sleep for 16+ hours a day (so a chemical cosh is supposed to "enable" me?!?).

Not at all.  It's Sertraline, which is used for anti-anxiety in my case, although it's also used for depression and OCD behaviours as well.  It is also an SSRI.  I "needed" a higher dose than I am on, but as soon as they upped my dose I got the most awful side-effects (you may know that we are more sensitive to medication) so I had to reduce back down.

Dream said:
    Anywayz, many thanks for "engaging" with me IntenseWorld, it's great to interact with another mind of similar ilk, albeit through the aetherial intangible world of "cyberspace".

I am finding it most interesting myself.  Somehow, communicating in the ether makes it all the more otherwordly, and as they say we feel like aliens on the wrong planet.

Children
No Data